}

Friday 30 December 2011

~TITIPAN FROM MY UKHTI~

salamullah alayk :)


nie saia titipkan msj yg my UKHTI ZUHAILI a.k.a SALLY
bg kat saia...

" WORRY, plez brain wash.. u neo what...
hurmmm.. i spend much time on Reading English novel
 n novel (fiction)..and on9...
seriouly i'm not touching book but juz focus on MUET.
.. To attain good band.
i dunno how to enrich our vOcabs n english ability...
my fear is to our fluency in speaking this july...
sEem like hARD to achieve a good band..
what i scare now is our performance in TOV..
SOonn...how about u?
curiousity bout muet now can Obviously see on my fACE..
now, i aspire to get the best!!!
muet will ruin my self-esteem..
if i cant performe the best..
bestt Of Luck.. tq reading :)

shuuuu!!!.. 

hurmmm... 
she is very sussesful person..
what bout me?
also not touch my book.. 
by da way.. thank ya ukhti...
give some inspiration to me...
i will put some effort on tis matter.. 

Semoga apa yang dikongsikan bermanfaat

1 comment:

Next Previous Home