}

Friday 20 January 2012

~ TO LIVE WITH~

Salamullah alayk :)

syukur!!! stress!! happy!! sad!!!

sumer ade an..
tad tau why im fell thad felling
the mixture of my felling
make me so humble
and at da same time
make me think ourself,what exacly
 "my expactation on my life"
sob!! sob!!
..subhanallah..

laluanku makin sukar

*SyuKur*
alhamdulillah, i can further my life at hostel
even many thing badly was happen
as my father say
" jgn jadikan perkara-perkare yang rameh tu sbg alasan.
dan jgn biarkan alasan tu sbg perkara utk difikirkan"
~p\s in translate this~


alhamdulillah jugak
sahabat-sahabat rapat saia bnyk membntu
perhaps this what people say that
 a truly frend is always wit ur
not only at a happy moment
eventhough many of my frenz
negetively far from my side
(pathetic)
and the rest
 positively responding responding and came for help 
thank you

what i have learn from it
"don't judge people from the outside"
mybe da people that ur think quite frendly with ur
is always "like" ur..
not at all mybe

"Tuhan turunkan musibah untuk menilai keikhlasan dan ketaqwaan hati hambaNya,
 jauh sekali untuk menganiayai hambaNya."
 As for me, 
hikmah di sebalik kejadian adalah untuk mengukur keikhlasan
 yang mampu setiap insan tunjukkan, He gave me the answer.

Thanks for those who had helped me till until now
. I m grateful and blessed to have you guys. May you guys be blessed!

*StreSS*
Presentation.. presentation. presentation
half of them finish already
alhamdulillah
u know what
my group is da first group
nice to have NUR ATHIRAH (my kak) 
as my partner
already kamcing
so it quite easy to us to work as group
god joob!! god joob!!
the rest is waiting for us
insyallah
 make it more better "marvellous"

*hAPPy*
i got da top ten in
" merentas desa peringkat sekolah"
i did not believe that at all
what can i say
alhamdulillah..alhamdulillah..
a great achiever
thanks for da moral support from da people around me
i really mean it
"syukran jazilan"

 thanks yar sahabat

im so happy also
my cousen getting married tomorrow
alhamdulillah..
nanti kalu berksmpatan
saia tnjukkan gambar sekitar majlis yer
insyallah..

*saDDD*
last week, saia dilantik jd 
assiatand of PPU
( PRA Persediaan University)
bkn tak mensyukuri peluang nie
tapi.......
layakkah saya
even there are many suitble person out there..
im scare if im not comitet with my work
im scare if i bacome too over
im scare my frend become far away from me
shima...shima..shima..



by da way..
setiap yang inginkan kebaikan
mesti melalui kesusahan
setiap yang inginkan kejayaan
mesti melalui kesungguhan
^-^

whenever we're worried, we pray.
whenever we're feeling nervous, we zikr.
whenever we're happy, we be grateful.
whenever we're in sorrow, we are prohibited from mourning 

because grieving wont solve any problem, neither physically nor emotionally

---------------------------------------------------
ukhti fillah ummuaisya



Semoga apa yang dikongsikan bermanfaat

No comments:

Post a Comment

Next Previous Home